Lost or Stolen Card
If your card is lost or stolen, or you suspect fraudulent activity, report it immediately.
Debit / ATM Card
- During business hours, call Camino Federal Credit Union at 800-835-3400
- After hours (24/7), call 800-754-4128 or 909-941-1398 (outside the U.S.)
- To report suspected fraud: 888-241-2440
- 24/7 number if your credit card is lost, stolen, or to report suspected fraud: 855-205-1520
Camino Federal Credit Union is excited to offer Online and Mobile Banking services that provide you with convenient and secure access to your accounts, plus extensive tools to help you manage your money and put you on the road to a healthy financial future.
Mobile Banking App User Login Steps
1. Update your Mobile Banking App and enter your current Login ID and Password and click Login. If you have forgotten your Login ID, please contact us at (800) 835-3400 if you have forgotten your password click on Forgot Password.
2. If required, you will be directed to a page where you will select the delivery method of your Secure Access Code. This page will display the contact information on file for your Online Banking account. Select either the phone, text message, or email option that will enable Camino Federal Credit Union to reach you immediately with your one-time Secure Access Code.
3. When you receive your six-digit Secure Access Code, enter it in the access code screen and click Submit again. The one-time access code is only valid for 15 minutes.
4. Next, you will be asked if you would like to register your device. If you register your device, you will not have to generate a new secure access code when you use that device in the future.
5. You will then be logged into the Mobile Banking App with Camino Federal Credit Union.
Using Mobile Banking is easy. Just download apps for iPhone from the App Store and from Google play foryour Smart Phone. When you've successfully downloaded the appropriate app you will be prompted to enter your Login ID and OnlineBanking password. If you aren't yet signed up for Online Banking, it's quick and easy to register. Just click on "FirstTime User" near the login section on our home page from your computer or smartphone. Once you've created an Online Banking profile and logged into Online Banking, go to "What do they chose" menu and choose Mobile Banking to register your phone for Mobile Banking.
What can I do with Mobile Banking?
Mobile Banking is a wireless internet‐based service that allows you to do your banking safely and conveniently. With Mobile Banking, you can view your account balances, look up transactions, pay your bills, transfer funds, access mobile deposit and locate the nearest ATM or branch.
What does it cost to use Mobile Banking?
Mobile is a free service for all Camino Federal Credit Union Members enrolled in Online Banking. Your cell phone carrier may still charge for text, data usage and web access; check with your carrier for more details.
How do I know that my Mobile transactions are secure?
Your security is always our top priority, and we have taken every precaution to ensure that every Mobile transaction will be secure.
- All information transmitted is protected with state‐of‐the‐art 128 bit‐encryption methods that masks your sensitive information
- A password is required every time you sign on to Mobile Banking
- If your phone is lost or stolen, you can immediately deregister the phone from Mobile Banking on our website or by calling us
- Only bill payments to existing payees can be made; you can only add a new payee by logging into Online Banking
In addition, your cell phone may have a password protection feature that you can use to lock your phone with an additional password.
Are SMS messages secure?
SMS messaging as a means of transmitting information is not secure. It’s for this reason that we limit the detail of information you can receive via SMS (Mobile Texting).
What apps are available?
Currently apps for Android and iPhone devices.
How do i know I'm downloading a legitimate app?
To ensure the safety of your personal and account information, download mobile apps from reputable sources only.
What is needed to use Mobile Baking?
To access Mobile Banking you will need:
- A Camino Federal Credit Union account that is enrolled in Online Banking
- A smart phone that can access the Internet (for Mobile Web and Mobile apps)
- A cell phone with text messaging enabled (for Mobile Text)
What if I can't access the Internet on my phone?
Through text (or SMS) messaging, you can check your balances, look at history, or find an ATM or branch. Check with your carrier for text messaging charges.
Can I have more than one phone registered to my account?
Yes, you can access your account through apps on more than one phone, or through the browser function. For text banking, however, only one phone may be registered per Member number.
How do I set up a payee in Bill Pay?
Only bill payments to existing payees can be made in Mobile Banking; you can add a new payee by logging into your Online Banking account.
How do I make a bill payment in Mobile Banking?
Choose View/Pay Payees from the menu option. Then schedule a payment.
How do I transfer funds in Mobile Banking?
Choose Transfers from the main menu option, and then choose which shares you want the funds to come from and to.
How do I find an ATM or Camino Federal Credit Union branch in Mobile Banking?
Choose the ATM/Branch locator option from the main menu.
What happens if I lose my phone or get a new phone?
Log into Online Banking, go to the tools menu and choose Mobile Banking. From there, you can deregister a phone or configure your preferences. Of course, you can always call our Phone Center at 800.835-3400 and we can help you.
Mobile isn't working. Who can help me?
Please call us at 800.835-3400 between the hours of 9 a.m.—5 p.m., Monday through Thursday and Friday from 9 a.m.—6 p.m.