Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
Retirement planning made blissfully easy. Retirement will come – be ready! The sooner you start planning, the sooner you can begin a happy retirement. From significant tax benefits to greater returns, our Individual Retirement Accounts (aka IRAs) get you on track.
When should you get started? Right now. Together, we can start building a road to your secure future.
Traditional & Roth
Greater Returns than
No Setup or
Easy Rollovers from
Other IRAs, 401(k)s, and 457s
Balance to Open
Funds Within IRA Can
Be Invested in Camino CDs
Reduced CD Opening
Deposit to $2,000
Federally insured up
to $250,000 by NCUA
*Consult a tax advisor.
Traditional vs. Roth
There are advantages to both traditional and Roth IRAs. One of the biggest differences is when you see the most advantage. A traditional IRA provides potential tax relief today, while a Roth IRA has the potential for the most tax benefit at time of retirement.
- No income limits to open
- Contributions are tax deductible on state and federal income tax*
- Earnings are tax deferred until withdrawal (when usually in lower tax bracket)
- Withdrawals can begin at age 59½
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty**
- Mandatory withdrawals at age 70½
- Adjusted gross income must be less than $122,000 to contribute ($179,000 for joint filers)
- Contributions are NOT tax deductible
- Earnings are 100% tax free at withdrawal
- Principal contributions can be withdrawn without penalty*
- Withdrawals on interest can begin at age 59½
- Early withdrawals on interest subject to penalty**
- No mandatory distribution age
*Subject to some minimal conditions. Consult a tax advisor.
**Certain exceptions apply, such as healthcare, purchasing first home, etc.