Although the Stay-At-Home Order is beginning to get lifted, your most convenient banking option is to utilize our online and mobile banking services. In this blog, we will discuss how to set up your online banking account and what you are able to do once you have an account.
How to Create a Camino Online Banking Account:
- Go to the Camino Federal Credit Union website caminofcu.org
- Click on the CONNECT button and then click on ONLINE BANKING.
- On the Online Banking Page, there will be a green button that says Enroll Now. Click Enroll Now
- Enter your Member Number, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Last Name, and Requested Login ID to the appropriate fields
- On the next page, you will see a disclosure for signing up for Online Banking. After reviewing the terms, you can click Accept at the bottom of the page.
- You will then have to receive a Secure Access Code that you will use to login for the first time. You will have the option to have it sent via email, text message, or phone call. For all options you will have to enter the address or phone number you want to receive the code through. Secure Access Codes are one-time use only and are only valid for 15 minutes after you receive them.
- You can then use the code to login, along with your Requested Login ID. If the login is successful, you will be asked to set up a password.
What You Can Do Once You Have An Online Bank Account:
- Check Account Balances
- Pay Bills
- Deposit Checks from you mobile phone
- Transfer Funds Between Accounts
- Order Checks
- Apply for a Loan
- Set Up Alerts for Balances, Transactions and Special Dates
- Make Loan Payments
Now more than ever, it is beneficial for our members to have an online bank account. If you need help creating an online banking account with Camino, please give us a call at 800-835-3400 to speak with one of our Member Advisors, or visit us online at caminofcu.org for more information. We are here to help you on your financial journey.