Here at Camino Federal Credit Union we are always working to improve our products and services for our customers. To this point, earlier this month, we launched two new account types to meet the changing financial needs of our customers.
Our new Elite Checking Accounts offer myriad customer-focused features for a low-monthly fee. Here are some highlights:
- IDProtect®, Identity theft monitoring and resolution service1: Personal information is invaluable in today’s data-driven landscape and that’s why we are offering identity fraud protection and credit file monitoring2. Keep track of your credit score, plus with identity theft expense reimbursement coverage3 and comprehensive identity theft resolution services you have peace of mind should you become the victim of identity fraud.
- AD&D Insurance: We never want anything bad to happen to our customers and their families. If misfortune rears its ugly head, you will be protected with Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, a helpful supplement to safeguard your family’s finances.
- Cell Phone Protection: Our mobile phones are one of our most valuable possessions and with day in and day out use on the go, sometimes they go missing or tumbling to the ground. This benefit gives you eligibility to receive up to $300 of replacement or repair cost for a damaged or stolen phone.
- Dividends: Your financial health is important and by maintaining an average daily balance $2,500 in this checking account you will earn a dividend.
- No Minimum Balance: We know life happens and your balance may fall below the $2,500 goal mentioned above. With this checking account you can rest easy knowing that your account won’t be penalized.
If a low-monthly fee based checking account isn’t for you, our Everyday Checking is a great solution. This functional account gives you access to a plethora of services and monthly-fee waiving options. Here are some highlights:
- Low Minimum Balance Required To Open: Simply deposit $15 into your new account and you are good to go. No initial large deposit required for this practical banking option.
- Monthly Fee Waived Option: By setting up a monthly direct deposit, such as a paycheck, over $500, using your debit card for 10 signature based transactions or 15 debit and signature based debit purchases and signing up for e-statements, the monthly fee of $4.95 will be waived.
- Free Online Banking & Bill Pay: What would a checking account in the 21st century be without easy to use online banking and bill pay? We have you covered in this area to simplify managing your finances and avoiding late fees. Cellular telephone bill must be paid using eligible account.
- No Fee Nationwide ATM & Shared Branch Access: We want you to have access to every dollar of your money, so that’s why this account provides you with a debit card that can be used without a fee in California and across the country at partnering institutions.
Do you have questions about our new Elite and Everyday checking accounts? Stop by a branch or give us a call at 800-835-3400.
* The rates, fees and terms applicable to your account at the credit Union are provided on our website at caminofcu.org
1Some of the benefits with IDProtect require registration and activation. IDProtect is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owner(s), their joint account owners and their eligible family members. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account and their eligible family members (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s) and their eligible family members. For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member, and their eligible family members (Fiduciary is not covered). Family includes: Spouse, person qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) who are residents of the same household.
2Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is offered through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the certificate of insurance.
3Credit file monitoring may take several days to begin following activation.
Insurance Products are not insured by the NCUA or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the credit union or any credit union affiliate.